Thanks to Book Snacks for the nomination! All you’ve got to do is answer the questions, and tag some other bloggers to do it after you. All the books I’ve mentioned have been linked to their Goodreads pages!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
Vicious by V.E Shwab (on my TBR)
James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl (one of my childhood favourites)
Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy (one of my favourite series)
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country
My Story series, specifically Abandon Ship which is set really close to my friend’s house! And based on a real event, the sinking of this ship
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to
All of Marian Keyes’ books; they’re set in Ireland, and I would love to go there!
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The Tale of Samuel Whiskers, my mum read it to me every night before I went to sleep (sorry mum!)
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Outlander. The first half drags on and on, and it’s AWFUL. Don’t worry, the second half is fantastic
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
So, after a million years, I’ve finally done this tag! Book Snacks posted this in September, and it’s nearly November… But better late than never, right? I tag 10 awesome people from the Blog Squad:
And anyone else who wants to do this tag!