Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Halloween Freebie – Best Magical Creatures
As in ghosts, witches, all those things you dress up as to go trick or treating!
- Witches from Harry Potter. I mean, duh. Wouldn’t you just love to be one of them?
- Fairies from Throne of Glass. Again, I’d love to be one. Even though all the magic has been banned from the world…
- Fae from The Darkest Part of the Forest. They’re slightly terrifying, but very interesting
- Demi-gods from Percy Jackson. I want to go to Camp Half Blood!
- Shadowhunters from The Mortal Instruments. I want to be part of the group, and fight a whole bunch of other exciting creatures
- People who can see the dead from the Darkest Powers. Is there a name for this? Anyway, again, very creepy but very interesting
- Aliens from the Visitors. Well, technically the people from Earth are seen as aliens too. But I want the non-Earth ones!
- Incubus from Dangerous Creatures. Ridley Duchannes is the sexiest, most badass supernatural out there, and don’t you dare deny it
- Vampires from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. Or a dhampir. “Moroi” is the official name for them, but let’s be honest, they’re vampires
- Fauns from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. After the White Witch is gone, of course. Me and Mr Tumnus would be best friends for sure. Otherwise, I think I could make a pretty good White Witch…
So, there’s my list! What topic did you choose this week? Do you want to join me in any of these magical worlds? And most importantly, what are you dressing up as for Halloween?