Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Recently Added To My TBR
Phew, a nice easy one! All I have to do is check my Goodreads
- What We Left Behind by Talley Robin. I actually bought this recently! I got a book for Christmas I already owned (the Maze Runner), and it was a really awkward price to exchange, so I exchanged it for a book that wasn’t originally on my TBR
- Vampire Witch by Eileen Sheehan. I got to do the cover reveal for this book, so of course I had to add it to my TBR
- Hello Life by Marcus Butler. I only recently started watching his videos, and while I’m not totally in love, I think I want to read his book. He’s the one on the far right (gahhhhh)
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn. This book is so controversial! Some of my favourite bloggers have said they loved it, so I know I have to read it. The topic has me a little worried though…
- Search For the Truth by Kathryn Freeman. I don’t remember adding this, but I assume I read a review on it? That’s where the majority of my books come from
- Vicious #2 by V.E. Schwab. I read (and reviewed) this book, and was so completely obsessed with it. Seriously, SO GOOD. So of course I was so excited to hear there was a sequel coming!
- Exposure (Virals #4) by Kathy Reichs. I read the first two books in the series years and years ago, but for some reason only just got to the third book a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it way more than I was expecting to, and added book four instantly!
- Private by Kate Brian. I could have sworn it’d been on my TBR longer than this, but apparently I’ve only just added… Strange
- The Resistance by Gemma Malley. Another sequel I want to pick up, even though I read the Deceleration years ago. I own it though, so I can re read it to refresh my memory
- We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver. Another review I read, and added it instantly. I’m not sure if this is entirely my type of book, but the good things I’ve heard about it have made it impossible to resist reading this
So, there’s my list! Which one of these do you think I should read first? As usual, send me a link to your Top Ten so I can add even more books to my endless TBR