In case you’re wondering what this is, check out Dziey’s page here! And don’t forget to go and read day one (although this is an unrelated challenge).
Today, we’re talking about things that cross my mind a lot.
Seven things, to be precise!
- The time. I’m the kind of person that divides an hour into six ten minute intervals so that it seems a lot more manageable to get through. Which works, except I’m checking the time way more often than I need to…
- My YouTube channel. Which is here, by the way. My blog as well! I get inspired for ideas by just the general world around me, and end up planning out entire posts or videos just from seeing a bird on a tree (or whatever it happens to be). Then I’m off in a trance, planning out my entire script, or trying to work out where I want to rank Harry Potter in my next post
- My never-ending to-do list. Admittedly, a lot of these things are really small, and probably don’t need to be on my list. But I like to know exactly how many things I have to do, exactly what time I have to do them, and what the next step is after that. I plan my jobs out to the last second
- Things that will never happen. You know, you imagine meeting Dan Howell and falling in love, and how you’d become friends, and how he’d ask you out, and your first date, and would Phil be jealous? And so on, and so on, to the point that if it ever actually did happen he would have no control over any aspect of our relationship, no matter how tiny. It’s even worse with fictional characters, because at least I have a chance of meeting Dan!
- Endless songs. I ALWAYS have a song stuck in my head. Right now, it’s “Oh Cecilia” by the Vamps. Luckily, I’m not a humming kind of person, otherwise I would probably get really annoying, really fast
- Stories to tell my friends. I remember really hilarious things at really inappropriate times, and then decide I should plan out exactly how I want to tell my friends this story. I edit out the not-so-funny parts, and slightly embellish the bits that could be funnier, until I have the perfect story for whenever I get to see them
- That one thing I wish I could forget. It honestly just attacks you out of nowhere. There you are, fine, doing your biology work, then BAM. You suddenly remember the single most embarrassing thing that’s even happened to you in your entire life. That is, until you remember that one OTHER thing when you’re writing your English essay. It’s an endless cycle
So, there’s day two for you all! I’m having so much fun doing these post 🙂 Let me know what things you can’t stop thinking about – are any of ours the same? What song do you have stuck in your head right now?