Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Favourite Book Couples
Because it’s Valentines Day next week! This is whether they’re couples or not, some people I just force together…
- Jamie and Claire. From Outlander. These guys are my FAVOURITE. Much as I want to be Jamie’s Sassenach, I’ll let Claire take my place for now, because it’s adorable
- Adrian and Rose. What do you mean they’re not a couple? Let me have this, okay? I’m not a fan of Dimitri, and Adrian and Sydney get sort of stale. These two weren’t together long enough to get boring
- Simon and Clary. Wait, they aren’t a couple either? What?? But Simon was so in love with Clary… I know she was into Jace, but I think her and Simon would be a lot cuter. Also, oops, old movie photo… Deal with it, okay?
- Henry and Clare. From the Time Traveller’s Wife. I thought of them fourth, but they really deserve top spot. Their everything is perfect
- Augustus and Hazel. Saddest book I’ve read, possibly ever, but that’s because their love is so strong. And real! It actually showed a pretty normal teenage relationship, which is so rare
- Gale and Katniss. I’m realising I’m a sucker for the best friend romance thing…
- Callum and Sephy. If you’ve read Noughts and Crosses, you might think I’m a little crazy. I always fall for the bad guy, and this was a tormented good guy, which is even better. So I forgive him for all his terrible deeds
- Link and Ridley. My two favourite characters got together in Beautiful Creatures! Yes, yes, a hundred times yes! I don’t know how it worked, but it just did. Ridley is better than Link though, which is why she gets the picture…
- Collin and Bailey. From a Healing Heart, which I read recently. I talk about it more in my review, but these two are an actual real life teenage couple, that do actual teenage things, and that is all too rare. They’re even better for reality than Augustus and Hazel!
- Ron and Hermione. Hahaha, you thought I could go a whole post without mentioning Harry Potter, didn’t you? Well, thanks for believing in me! I couldn’t do it, though. Like I said, the best friend romance is great, and these two execute it perfectly
So, what did you guys choose this week? Was it hard to narrow it down to ten? It was for me… Send me links to your posts, or just tell me your general thoughts!