Thanks so much to Veda @ Bookzillan Society for this tag! And also for the cool graphics. It was in October, and I’m so sorry it’s taken me this long to do it… But I’m here now!
Here’s how it works:
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
- My family. The obvious, isn’t it? They love me, look after me, and I can talk to them about (almost) anything. Plus, they’re role models for me, full of advice on anything I might not know about. They’re also not super keen on having photos of them on here, sorry guys…
- My TSC friends and family. I owe these guys the world. In just the 5 weeks I spent in America, I made life long friends, and grew so much as a person because of these people. I’m way more confident because of these guys, and I’ve learned valuable life lessons, like how to do mascara, and where all the hidden Mickeys are in Disneyland
- My real life friends. Okay, maybe there are some secrets I keep from them…. But they’re always there for a laugh, and to cheer me up when I’m feeling down. Their sense of humour is so ridiculous, yet so infectious. We’re missing one 0f our main five, but there’s four of us (me second to the left)
- My online friends (looking at you, Blog Squad!). We’re always there for each other, whether it’s to flail over guys, vent about school, plan meet ups that we’re too poor to actually go through with, complain about our families, etc etc. Whatever it is, I know I can count on these guys to talk to about it
- YouTubers. This ones sounds stupid, but hear me out! Dan and Phil make it okay to be nerds, Tyler makes it okay to be yourself (no matter how strange you may be), Connor makes inspirational videos that help me to be happy, Joe and Caspar show the amazing opportunities you can be given in life, Troye shows how far you can come in such a short time if you really believe in yourself. How can you not look up to them?
- My blog. It’s introduced me to amazing people, and a whole new world of other books and movies. Plus, it’s strangely nice to know that people are actually interested in what I have to say. Even though I don’t post much personal stuff, it’s still cool that people trust my opinions
My books. There are books that have changed my life for the better, books I’ll always associate with certain memories, books that introduced me to writing, or to blogging, books that taught me about new cultures, books that have helped me grow to be the best person I can be. It sounds strange, but I wouldn’t be the person I am now if I didn’t read. Old photo, sorry!
- My music. Music is my number one thing I go to when I’ve been having a bad day, and it’s guaranteed to cheer me up. I feel like I always have it playing in the background (I have Twenty One Pilots on right now), so there are memories and people I’ll always associate with certain songs
- Travel. Like I said before, America changed me life. But there are so many other places I’ve been, even if it’s only an hour away, that I don’t talk about as much. I love love love to travel, and I think it’s amazing that I’m able to, especially when I’m just a teenager. The world is a beautiful place, and I’m so thankful with the amount of it I’ve got to see so far!
- Being appreciated. Another slightly strange one, but I think I’m so lucky to have so many people that love me. Even Veda, who just wrote my name down on a tag, has shown that she appreciates me. Sometimes being single seems like the end of the world, but I have friends in New Zealand, online, and all over the world who love me, and not just because they’re family and they have to!
The Reader And the Chef – a blogger I’ve only recently started talking to, but I can tell we’re going to get on!
Wandering My Life Away – because what would we do without HermEm?
Mixolydian Musings – the creator of the Fangirl Society, a group chat dedicated to fangirling of hot guys. How did we live without that chat??
Avid Reader – for being the most recent person to talk to me in the Blog Squad (it’s too hard to pick favourites from the group!)
Life Of A Secret Girl – for being my number one venting buddy
Of course, if anyone else wants to do this tag, feel free! Do it!