Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Anticipated Releases For the First Half of 2016
I really try to avoid looking at too many up and coming releases, because it just makes me mad that I can’t have them RIGHT NOW. So, I’m going to do five releases I’m looking forward to, and five other books I plan to read that I’m looking forward to!
- Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown. I am so in love with this series, and I NEED to know how it ends!
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira. Basically the title has me hooked. How could it not?
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I’m in love with the cover, it makes this book look so entrancing
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. Again, in love with the cover. But also the way the blurb is set out. Check it out if you haven’t already!
- The Crown (Selection #5) by Kiera Cass. I hate Evelyn with a fiery passion, but we can definitely put up with her for the sake of continuing this amazing series!
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins. I kind of forgot I read the first one in the series? I know, that’s really bad, so I need to make it up to Mara and read the next book ASAP
- Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill. A real-life friend recommended this to me. She reads a lot, but we don’t recommend too many books to each other that the other one hasn’t already planned to read. So I’m excited to get to this!
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. Have. To. Finish. The. Series. Gahhh
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I saw the movie recently, plus read Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares. All giving me high hopes for this book!
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. Another series I have to finish! I’m super unsure of whether or not I own this book…
Yes, I didn’t do this how you were supposed to. But I’m allowed to be different, okay? And I still want to see your conventional lists! Maybe I can make my 2016 list grow a little bit. OH, and happy New Year everyone! This is it! See you on the other side!!!!