Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing
I’m going to be a terrible cheater today, and use this as my Christmas post as well as my usual TTT. Sorry guys!
- The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester. I’ve mentioned this quite a few times. I adore these two, and it’s not your typical kind of a book. It’s more of a fun one, which I don’t have many of
- Binge by Tyler Oakley. My baby wrote a book, I NEED it. It was a tough call between this and Connor Franta’s book, but I decided on this one. Ugh, he’s PERFECTION
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I saw the movie awhile ago, and still haven’t got around to reading it. I feel so guilty when I watch the movie before I read the book!
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. This is almost the last book of hers I have to read. Everything she writes is beautiful, so I need it
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. And this is the other book of hers I have to read! I probably want this one more, since I’ve read (and loved) Fangirl, so I’m more confident I’ll enjoy this one
- The illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. I don’t need it, I know that. But I was flicking through it in the shop, and the illustrations are beautiful. Maybe one day…
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I’m in love with the Throne of Glass series from this author, but I’ve never got around to reading this book. I’ve heard so many good things about it, so obviously I need it ASAP!
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. Now that I’ve finally finished Percy Jackson, I’m struggling. I’ve read the Red Pyramid (although I do plan on re-reading it soon), so I think it’s time I moved on to this series
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. The final book of the Mortal Instruments! I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself when I’m done, but hopefully I’ll be okay
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This is the only one I want based purely on other people’s opinions. I’ve heard so so so many bloggers talk about how much they love this. And I trust you guys, so obviously I need it!
Man, it was hard narrowing this down to just ten! I want so many books, it’s ridiculous. I’m really hoping they come as gifts too, because I really can’t afford to buy out my entire TBR shelf! If you participated, send me a link. And tell me; which of these books should I read first?