This month, I’m counting down the days until Christmas as a part of Blogmas. Just like an advent calendar! Except no chocolate… I’m also offering you guys a little Christmas present. For all the days of December, I’ll be following back anyone who chooses to follow me. SO tell your friends, and let’s get our follower counts up
I’d just like to say, UGH. Guys, this is hard! I’m starting to regret deciding to do a Christmas themed post every day… And my brain is starting to freeze up, so ideas are very much appreciated.
But, after browsing many many different blogs, something sparked an idea. I’m going to plan the ultimate Christmas party!
Obviously, the most important thing is where this party is going to be held. And in my opinion, there’s only one place that’s good enough – Hogwarts! This party is going to be big, so we’re going to need the Great Hall to hold everyone. Also, Molly Weasley is probably going to be the one that fusses over everything and helps me do the hosting, so it’s easier for her to at least keep it in the same world.
Everything other than the setting really depends on the people. So I’ve narrowed it down to some people, but take it for granted they’ll take their best friends, significant others, and family members (all depending on who they are).
- Harry and the Weasley’s. Like I said, Molly’s in charge, so of course the kids have to come. Plus, how could it be a party without them? And yes, all the boys can bring their girlfriend’s/wives etc
- Celaena Sardothian. Yeah, okay, maybe she is an assassin. But a really nice one, okay? We’d make sure she was sitting with only the people she loves. And I haven’t read Queen of Shadows yet, so I have no idea who she’d want to bring…
- Clary and the Lightwood’s. Again, they’re all obviously bringing their significant others. So, you know, MAGNUS! Even Alec on his own would be amazing
- Rose Hathaway and Sydney Sage. And everyone else from their world (especially Adrian). I wouldn’t sit them together, because I feel like they’d clash… But I’ll get to that!
- Percy Jackson. And co, of course. He’s so sweet, and he’d bring great blue food for dessert
- Nick Dunne. Because he’d be all alone except for Go! If you’ve read the book, you know who this is. If you don’t, please don’t search him up, because his loneliness would be a bit of a spoiler!
- Jamie Fraser. Claire can stay. I’ll find a bit of mistletoe for him to stand under…
- The Pevensie’s. They’re Kings and Queens, PLUS they’re practically friends with Santa
- J.K. Rowling. What, you’re surprised? Imagine that dinner conversation!
- Marian Keyes. It’d just be so cool to meet her, okay?
- Sarah J. Maas. Ditto Marian. Plus, how cool would it be seeing your characters brought to life? I can’t deny her that opportunity!
- St. Clair. This is purely for you guys. I don’t really like him, but I honestly think half of you would ditch my party to go to his… So, yes, he’s invited. Without Anna, to give you guys a chance!
- Rainbow Rowell. Again, fabulous woman, need her in my life
- Eleanor and Park and Cath and Levi. Because they’re the best, obviously! Cath would geek out with me, Levi and Park would do their cute as frick thing, Eleanor would be so shy, but I bet she’d warm up soon!
- A large variety of YouTubers and singers. But let’s try to keep this in the book community, shall we? I’m just listening to Blue Neighbourhood, and I felt like I couldn’t not invite Troye Sivan
- Anyone who doesn’t have anywhere to go. You know, all the orphans, or people who have just been dumped, or aren’t welcome at home for whatever reason. We need them there too!
- ALL OF YOU. Well duh! You think I’d bring book characters to life and not invite my bookish friends? We can all bring our own family/friends/significant others, but let’s try to keep that number down. We all need one-on-one time with certain people…
With such a huge mix of people, there are certain people who can’t sit with others, or wouldn’t get on. Or, there are people who just have to become friends (or more than friends?). That’s where I come in!
This photo took me a while to edit, so I hope you appreciate the effort that went into this 😛 And yes, my editing is not the best, but you get me
So, on table one we have: the Pevensie children, Sydney and Nick (from front to back) on the right side. On the left we have Percy’s trio and Cath. Plus all the author’s I listed. I want to hear the conversation between these geeks – Nick and Cath the writers, but of totally different genres. Annabeth and Sydney and Susan, who all love to study. And the author’s, who make a living out of being a nerd. I think this is where most of us would be sitting too!
The second table is a lot more cramped. On the left side we have (from front to back) Rose, Eleanor and Park, and Anna and St Clair. On the right we have Celaena, Jamie, and the Weasley’s. Clary refused to sit down, so she’s just standing at the front. Rose is basically the controlling force here. I want her with Eleanor, because she’d be great at bringing her out of her shell. Then of course, Park, St Clair, and Anna would all have cutesy couple stories and tips to share. I also want Rose, Celaena and Clary to sit together, because imagine all those bad assses in one conversation! Okay, maybe they’d be a bit of tention at some points. But it’d be amazing to hear them! Then, I want Rose to sit with Jamie, because they’d sass and flirt with each other like mad. And Molly would want to mother Jamie, so she has to sit with him. Oh, and Fred and George have to sit with him so they can plot together. And Ginny has to be with all those girls. This table would be so much fun, but absolutely chaotic!
My original plan was to do the whole party in one post. But this was a lot of fun, so I’m going to spread it out over a few days. So check back tomorrow for the next part! And let me know; do you want to come to this party? Who else do you want to invite? Are you happy with my seating arrangement? Can you do better photo editing than me?