When you get nominated twice for the same award, you know you’ve left it too long… Thanks to one of my besties Veda, AND Annelise Lestrange! Seriously, these two are both my favs, so check 0ut their blogs!!
Here’s how it works:
1. YOU MUST THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
2. LIST THE RULES AND DISPLAY THE AWARD.
3. ADD SEVEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
4. NOMINATE HOW EVER MANY OTHER BLOGGERS (THIS IS A FLUCTUATED NUMBER FOR EVERYONE AND I HAVE SEEN DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF NOMINEES EVERY TIME) AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THEIR NOMINATION!
- I got a haircut recently, and it’s too short. I’m desperate for it to start growing again!
- I’m about 20 books behind my Goodreads challenge, but I’m still trying my best
- I don’t have a go-to friend for problems, I have a bunch of different people that I randomly choose to go to
- Our computer is FINALLY fixed, and it’s so good to be using Chrome again!
- My brother finishes school for the year soon, so I won’t have the house to myself which sucks!
- It’s summer here, and I have a stupid collection of photos of the sky because it’s so nice and blue
- I finished all my Christmas shopping in about half an hour, and I’m super proud of myself!
As usual, don’t feel obligated to do this if you don’t want to! And if you do want to, just say I nominated you and do it anyway 🙂
I’m nominating seven people, because 7 facts, see?