Here’s how it works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10)
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations
Ink and Paper’s Questions
- What is one book that you really liked but all of your friends hated? Bumped by Megan McCafferty. It got so many negative reviews, but I’m sure I remember liking it? I read it a while ago though, so I could be remembering wrong…
- Do you use ebooks or print books more often? Definitely print books! At least, that’s what I prefer. They feel real, and I like that
- How many books do you have on your bookshelf/to read list? I own 50 books to read, but my Goodreads to-read shelf is 352
- What is one author, dead or alive, that you want to meet? J.K. Rowling of course! She’s a literary genius
- Name a book or series that you really wish you could rewrite the ending of. Divergent trilogy. I wasn’t even a very big fan, but that ending… Ugh!
- What fictional world would you pick up and move to right now? Recently I’ve been in a very Narnia mood, so I’m going to say that!
- What character from a novel would you challenge to a duel? Celaena from Throne of Glass. Wait, hear me out! I can’t fight anyone, at all, so I’d lose no matter what. So I’ve chosen someone who is decent enough to make sure I don’t suffer much
- Do you have any books on your bookshelf that you have been meaning to read but will probably never read? So many. One I’ve owned for five years, and haven’t picked it up… I keep saying I will, but I think that’s just wishful thinking
- What Hogwarts house would the sorting hat put you in? According to Pottermore, Hufflepuff! And I’ve embraced that a lot
- How many books can you name from your bookshelf right now without looking at it? I’m going to say about 80%, especially since I recently redecorated them. But I won’t put you through that pain, since I have three shelves!
Novelty of Life’s Questions
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Europe I think? I’m tossing up between going back to America to see my amazing friends, or going somewhere new and travelling Europe
- Why did you become a book blogger? To find people who I can talk to about books. No one in real life reads as much as me, so I had to find people online
- What is your favorite/least favorite subject in school? My favourite is probably English, I guess because I’ve consistently liked it all through high school. My least favourite is maths – I actually can’t understand a single thing!
- Which character from any book do you relate to the most? Cath from Fangirl or Hermione from Harry Potter. They’re nerds, and they’re proud of it!
- If you could meet any author who would you choose to meet? Still J.K. Rowling, she is still a goddess
- If you had the chance to eat lunch with your favorite book character, who would it be and what would you say to them? Oh man, that’s such a hard question…
- Do you prefer hardback or paperback books better? Paperback! Hardback looks better, but they’re awkward to hold when you want to snuggle up in bed
- Do you re-read books? Why or why not? I like to re-read them for two reasons! The first is it’s cool to see if my opinions have changed over the years. Since I’ve grown up, have my tastes changed? And the other reason is to see how much planning the author has done. Look at Harry Potter – we get introduced to Horcruxes in the second book, but we don’t know it until the last one
- What is your most read genre of the year so far? Young adult, obviously. But within that I guess romance? Or fantasy?
- What is your favorite place to read in? My room, or outside if the weather is warm enough. There’s just a high possibility I’ll get burned…
I Nominate And Ask You
My questions for you guys are:
- What was the last book you read?
- What fictional couple do you wish would break up?
- What fictional couple do you wish would get together?
- What’s the most shocking thing you’ve read/seen/heard today?
- What one piece of advice will you pass on to your children?
- What’s the strangest thing your parents/caregivers have ever told you?
- What was the last song you played?
- Do you have a party trick? If so, what is it?
- What post of yours do you love the most?
- What food do you wish you never had to eat again?
As per usual, let me know what you guys think! If you want to participate and I didn’t tag you, still feel free to use my questions. Just say that I nominated you 🙂