Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
As a non-American, I don’t actually celebrate Thanksgiving. Typical me, choosing this week to get back into my TTT inbstead of a week with a topic I know well. But, I’ve thought up a topic, so let’s go!
Americans Who Can Teach Me The Ways
- The sisters from the Secret Life of Bees. They’re such a close knit group of sisters, and I know that they’d have the food so sorted for our Thanksgiving feast. Which is one of the most important parts, right?
- Percy and his mom from Percy Jackson. They’re a little less typical, and I’d like to see what a Thanksgiving is like that might not get on tv
- The Pretty Little Liars. Because they’d have the partying part down! I’m sure Thanksgiving break is an excuse to party, right? Plus, look how hot they look. I would love to be a part of that!
- The Sisterhood as in of the Travelling Pants. They may not have the family thing down, but Carmen would have her own cute traditions, and between them all they would know all the regular ones
- The Ingalls family from Little House on the Prairie. Well, okay, I don’t think it was a thing then… But they would have a really traditional Thanksgiving!
- The Lightwood kids from the Mortal Instruments. Another kind of broken family, with some fabulous love
- The girls from the Selection. More party! Plus, duh, a castle?!? How amazing would that be?!?
- The cutest couple ever from Landline. They don’t have kids, which I think would give the day a completely different feel. And would they go on a date? Visit their family? How do these things work??
- The second cutest couple ever from the Time Traveller’s Wife. Ditto to number 8! Look at that photo, the frigging cuties
- Sadie from… well, Sadie. This girl has no family she wants to visit, no partner, just a business at a sex shop… What the heck would she get up to?
- My blogging family! Of COURSE I want to spend such an iconic holiday with you guys. Although, you Americans have to be in charge… The rest of us are just there for the food
Aaaand, there’s my list! So, to you Americans – can someone please explain exactly what you do on Thanksgiving? Help out a confused Kiwi! And to the rest of you – what topic did you choose? All of you make sure to send me a link to your posts. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING