Thanks to Book Snacks for the nomination. There are no rules for this tag; just answer the questions!
1) Water: a book you simply cannot live without
Harry Potter; how would I answer any of these tags without it?
2) Food: a book that is a close second on your favourites list
3) Shelter: a book that makes you feel at home and safe
All the books I read as a kid. I’ve practically memorised Each Peach Pear Plum, I’ve read it so many times!
4) Flare gun: a book that you would recommend to a person who doesn’t read
Gone Girl. It’s suspenseful enough that you’ll get through it super fast, so if you still hate reading, at least it didn’t take much time!
5) Fire-matches: book that warms your heart
6) Compass: book that directed you towards your love for reading
The Tale of Samuel Whiskers. I’m sure I’ve told you this story a million times, but it was the book my mum read to me every night before bed when I was too young to read myself
This was EXACTLY the kind of tag I wanted to do today, so thank you (even though I was tagged a while ago). The people I tag to do this are:
And anyone else who hasn’t done this tag!