Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Authors I’d Love To See Write Together
Ahh, this is a difficult one! Honestly, I don’t read many books by multiple authors, because they never flow as well. Then I imagine these authors sitting together and making fun of each other… Actually, this is a great topic
- Can I just say J.K Rowling and literally anyone?
- Kiera Cass and Marian Keyes. Keyes character’s have the depth, and her books make me cry. Cass has the fluffy bits that take the edge of the serious
- Diana Gabaldon and Louise Renninson. Gabaldon’s books drag on for too long, whereas the Georgia Nicolson diaries have no seriousness to them
- Sara Shepard and Cassandra Clare (who has fantastic hair!). Shepard’s characters are forgettable, but I love the plot. Clare’s characters are so much more detailed
- Malorie Blackman and Jennifer Niven. I am ready for those tears
- John Green and Sarah Maas. Again, characters not very interesting, need some Maas bad assery to make them more interesting
- Tahereh Mafi and E. Lockhart. They both have really unique writing styles, and both need a little bit of fixing
I know, the title of the post is top TEN Tuesday. But this was a difficult one! So, this week, I’m going to stick to just 8. Are there any of my duos you’d be interested in? Or some of my authors you’d pair with someone else?