Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Books On My Spring TBR
Because, you know, it’s not autumn here… My TBR can easily get up to 10 books, but I know I won’t read them all. This time of year is exam season, and that won’t finish until December. So most of my reading will consist of procrastination and freaking out that I’m about to fail whatever I’m studying for
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I just finished the Last Olympian, and it was SO GOOD, and I desperately need more of this world. Luckily, my friend owns this entire series, so I can borrow them all of him
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. I know, I know, how have I not read it yet? I bought it, it’s sitting on my floor! So it’s very high on my TBR
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I’m in love with this series, and I bought this one in America, so I’m super excited to get to it. Then I can get on to finishing the series!
- Dreams by Missy Reynolds. I’ve had this sitting on my Kindle for way too long. I figure exam time is a good time to get through my Kindle books, because I can carry it around with me
- House Rules by Jodi Picoult. My Mum is in love with this author, and I’ve only read one book by her. It’s a problem I intend to fix
- Five Wounds by Katherine Edgar. I think I was given this for review, like at the start of the year, and I still haven’t read it… I am an awful, terrible person
- The Unknown Unknown by Mark Forsyth. This one is absolutely tiny, like 50 pages or something, so it’ll be perfect for a break between studying
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. It’s time I re-read this series. I haven’t read them in over a year, and for me that’s a problem. So I’ve found a buddy on Goodreads, and we’re going to re-live our favourite series
- Shizzle, Inc by Ana Spoke. I love love love Ana’s blog, so I have to read this! Also, you know, it looks awesome. I’m also planning on running a blog tour for her, so let me know if any of you would be interested in this
- Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares. Another series I really need to finish. I read all the rest of them around the same time, but for some reason, not this one. So I really better get around to that
So, there’s my list! Let’s be honest, I’m not going to get through them all. I’ll read 10 books, but for some reason it won’t be these ones. It’s a problem…
Send me a link to your TTT, and let me know which of these books should be number 1 on my list!
Oh, and happy birthday to my friend Sera! (irrelevant, but a necessary shout out!)