Thanks to Izzy Grabs Life for the nomination!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1. Can you describe the four seasons in sounds? Good! Now, please, show us what you came up with. ^_^
Ahhhh, this is a difficult way to start… Okay, summer is the sound of waves on the beach. Autumn is the sound of crunching leaves. Winter sounds like the very cool sound of rain on the roof. Spring sounds like… Okay, I’ll just skip that one 😛
2. Who is your favorite fictional protagonist? Antagonist? Why?
I hate questions that ask me to choose just one favourite! Antagonist would have to be Bellatrix, protagonist would be… Recently, probably Jamie from Cross Stitch (Outlander for you Americans), or Rita from Westside (see, isn’t she fabulous??). Well, Rita is a criminal, so I guess she qualifies for both…
3. What do you feel most proud of this week (so far)?
Not making a complete fool of myself at the Farewell Dinner. I cried quite a bit, but it could have been worse. Guys, I leave America really soon. I’M NOT READY TO GO HOME, I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER D: D:
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher! And I still do
5. How do you spend your free time (even if it’s a few minutes)?
Reading of course. And writing sometimes, and watching tv occasionally (I’m obsessed with this New Zealand mini series at the moment, When We Go To War)
I also spend all my time with my host sister Chloe, and swimming in their pool a lot
6. What skill would you like to learn and why?
I wish I could draw, or whistle
7. What does being strong mean to you?
Admitting when you need help. People think that being strong means doing everything on your own, but it doesn’t!
So, there are my answers! Sorry I’ve been away so long – America was crazy busy. So, I’m going to tag any of you who either want to go to America, live in America, or missed me 😛 Your questions are:
- What’s the thing about yourself you are most proud of? (like a talent)
- If you could live in any country in the world, other than your own, where would you live?
- If you could live in any FANTASY world, where would you live?
- Why is your best friend your best friend?
- What blog post do you plan on doing next?
- What was the last book you finished?
- Do you prefer playing or watching sport?