I’m so sorry, I didn’t do this last week! Life just got too much, and I had hardly any time to post 😦 But I’m back on track this week!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
INSPIRING QUOTES FROM BOOKS
- “Life’s to enjoy yourself, isn’t it? What else is it good for?”; Natalie Babitt, Tuck Everlasting
- “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remember’s to turn on the light”; J.K Rowling, Harry Potter
- “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely”; Roald Dahl, the Twits
- “Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter”; Dr Suess, Cat in the Hat
- “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all”; Helen Keller, The Open Door
- “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music”; Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It’s not about being fearless, it’s about acting in spite of fear”; Veronica Roth, Divergent
- “Waiting to be ‘better’ is the wrong approach. It’s learning to live with it”; Marian Keyes, Mystery of Mercy Close
- “Life robs you. Sometimes, you have to rob it back”; Markus Zusak, the Book Thief
- “Happily ever after, or just together ever after, is not cheesy. It’s the most courageous thing two people can shoot for”; Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
I’ll admit, I never remember good quotes. So a lot of these I Googled… But I have read almost all the books (#6 and #7 I have on my wall). What quotes did you choose? Send me a link to your TTT!