1. What is something you dream of achieving?
I really want to publish a book. I don’t care if it’s not a bestseller, just seeing my own book on the shelves would be amazing
2. Do you have any phobia’s if so what are they?
I have a bit of a weird one actually. I hate tipping. Even forward rolls, I just… *shudder* I point blank refuse to get on any roller coasters that go upside down!
3. Do you prefer reading or watching TV?
Reading, duh! Although when I don’t want to think, it’s good to watch trashy tv
I hate it when people say they’d rob a bank if they were invisible. There are still sensor things, duh! But, still, I’d be invisible
5. What is something people don’t understand about you?
My sarcasm. I go on about what an amazing person I am, and how I’m perfect, but I don’t mean it! I’m not that up myself, and people don’t seem to get that
6. Do you keep a diary or journal, if so what would you do/ how would you feel if someone read it?
I sort of do, but I prefer to write to get my feelings out. I haven’t written in my one since Christmas this year, where I just did a general life update. It wouldn’t be completely mortifying if someone read it, but it is a little embarrassing
7. Is your bedroom usually neat or messy?
Neat compared to a lot of people. I tend to stack things, like I have a huge pile of books on my floor, but they’re stacked so it counts as neat!
8. How many countries have you visited (no matter how briefly) other than the one you live in?
9. What small things make you really excited, name at least three?
I love surprise pretty things. Like in Wellington at the moment, they’re doing the great egg hunt, and there are decorated eggs all over town!! It’s so cool!!!! And if I saw them normally, I’d be fine. It’s the surprise that makes me excited. I also love romance. Absolutely anything, no matter how small, turns me into a squealing mess. And, here’s my slightly weird one. Stationary. There are these cool rubber band balls, and you can get them in all different colours, and they’re SO COOL. One day I’m going to buy one, and matching sets of pins and staples and paper clips, and a little stapler and hole puncher, and cool binders for all my writing, and notebooks… Sorry. Moving on.
10. Do you have a favourite saying, if so what is it?
Um, I can’t really think of one… I generally read things, decide they’re beautiful, and then forget them straight away.
So, there are my answers! Anything that surprised you? Anything we have in common? Let me know!
Of course, any of you can do this tag! But as part of my celebrating 100 followers (even though it’s gone way up now!) I tag my next 10 followers:
And here are your questions (I don’t know why they’re so big, I can’t fix it!!):
- What’s your favourite part of your blog?
- What’s your favourite word?
- If you could buy one new thing (of any price), what would you buy?
- What piece of clothing do you wear the most?
- If you had 5 minutes to escape the house, what would you grab?
- What’s your best friends name?
- And how did you two meet?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- If you were a celebrity, what would you like to be famous for?
- What sport do you wish you could play? You don’t have to be exceptional at it!
- What’s your guilty pleasure? (it might be a song, a tv show, a weird hobby etc)