Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Top 10 Books From My Childhood I’d Love To Revisit
As specially requested last week, you can click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page!
When I was younger, I read mostly picture books. So this one is sort of hard for me… I’m trying though!
- Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I adored this series as a kid, and so did my mum before me. But I don’t remember the plot very well, so I should relive them!
- The Babysitter’s Club by Ann M Martin. This was actually the reason I wanted to be a babysitter! So it’d be cute to read that and remember why I felt so inspired
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. My gran loves this, and thinks I remember them because I read them once. But I don’t remember it at all…
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. This is the coolest idea! If someone tells her what to do, she has to do it. And I still adore the movie
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. Okay, so I wasn’t THAT young when I read these. But they’ve all blended together, and I hate that!
- Ranger’s Apprentine by John Flanagan. Another series that has just blended together. The last few were terrible, and I want to know if that’s because Flanagan lost his mojo, or because I was older and more critical
- Diary of a Would-Be Princess by Jessica Green. This book always made me cry! The ending was just so cute. I want to see if it’ll make me cry again
- Basically every single book by Jacqueline Wilson ever. I mean, seriously. She’s amazing. Tracy Beaker is one of my favourites
- Also every book by Cathy Cassidy. Ginger Snaps is probably the best, but Driftwood used to make me cry too
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit by Judith Kerr. This was what got me into historical fiction. It was so amazing, but I don’t remember why
So, what do you have on your list? Have you read any of these? Send me a link to your TTT!