Thanks to whoever tagged me for this! One day I’ll remember to write them down… Anyway, a million hugs and thanks to you! I’ve done this already over here, but it’s cool to do it again!
1. If you had unlimited money for just a day, what would you do with it?
Well, I’d go and donate loads and loads to a whole bunch of charities. Then I’d buy as many books as I possibly could. And, most importantly, I’d buy plane tickets, to places all over the world. Assuming they won’t expire when the money goes away?
2. What’s a social movement you’re passionate about? (LGBTQ, a certain disease, political campaign, etc)
I feel a bit bad, there’s nothing I’m really passionate about. There’s not really anything I’d go and protest for. I guess our country is relatively nice – gay marriage is legal, we don’t shoot anyone, we’re not at war (well, we are sending soldiers to fight Isis, but that’s new).
3. If you could be the author of a book that’s already been written, which one would it be?
Harry Potter, of course! She’s filthy rich, and also amazing, and also a goddess
4. Who is your favourite author(s)?
See above ^^ And Marian Keyes. There are a lot of other series that I like, or individual books, but I haven’t read a lot of their stuff
5. Which genres do you usually read and why?
Almost exclusively YA. Because, well, I AM a young adult. Within that I quite like fantasy and dystopia, because it’s cool imagining completely new worlds.
6. If you could control one of the elements, which one would you choose?
Spirit! I kid, I kid 😛 Maybe fire? Because this: http://www.48hours.co.nz/screening-room/2014/auckland/pants-on-fire/
Also, fire looks really pretty!
Game of Thrones, Offspring (oh, how I’d love to be part of that family!), and silly reality shows like X Factor and the Block. And completed shows I love include Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, That 70’s Show (ERIC AND DONNA ❤ ), Friends, and Big Bang Theory (I like to pretend it’s over, it’s painfully bad now), and Flight of the Conchords.
8. Do you enjoy reading classics? Which ones are your favourite?
I’ve only read one that I can remember, Little Women. I have a review
9. What inspired you to create a blog?
I was on Goodreads for a while, writing reviews, and getting fairly positive comments. Then someone else mentioned their blog, and I thought “Hey! That could be fun!” I was feeling really restless with my life at the time, so I thought it’d be something fun I could do for a month or so. It’s actually way more fun than I expected!
10. Tell us something about yourself that your followers don’t know!
Ahhh… This is what I looked like at the Victorian day I did for fundraising:
Thanks to whoever nominated me… As part of my celebrating 100 followers, I nominate the next 10 people who follow me:
Michael Lawrence (read that in an annoying Jackie voice, okay?)
Here are your questions:
- What’s the worst book you’ve read?
- If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go?
- What is/was your favourite class at school?
- Other than blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- Who is your favourite singer/band?
- If you could have any pet, what would you have? It can be mythical if you want!
- What’s been your favourite blogging moment so far?
- What, in your opinion, is your best feature?
- If you could change places with a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
- If you could join a family, mythical or real, who would you join? Don’t worry, you can take your family with you!
As per usual, feel free to do the tag even if I didn’t tag you. Let me know your thoughts; do I look how you imagined? Do you want to fangirl over tv shows with you? And remember to recommend other fun tags to me, I need more!