Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY AUTUMN TBR
For the rest of you it’s spring, but over here on the other side of the world, it’s autumn. I’m not really a season reader, but this is what I plan to read:
Click on the title to be taken to the Goodreads page
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. I‘ll hopefully be reading this very soon, since I finally got it from the library on Saturday. Then I can finish off this series, hooray!!
- Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon. Apparently Jamie is an angel on Earth. So, I’ll read this to a) see if that’s true and b) fangirl with my mum
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It’s been sitting on my floor for months, just begging to be read. And I need that floor space!
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. At the moment I’m reading the second book in the series, and falling in love with Celaena all over again. I haven’t even finished and I want to get my hands on book three!
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. Like I said before – FLOOR SPACE. Also, I have to know how their story ends, even if I can’t bear to let them go
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Okay, yes, it’s a re-read. But I need it for an assessment! Ha ha!
- The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares. Hopefully by the time this posts I will have finished the Travelling Pants. And, again, it’s sitting on my floor, so I really better read it
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I‘m pretty sure I’m the last person in the world to get around to reading this. I know, I’m terrible!
- Step by Step by June Francis. This is even worse than the others – this one is taking up precious book shelf room!! And has been for FOUR YEARS. Judging by Sinners and Shadows, the other book the friend gave me for my birthday, this will be terrible. But at least I’ll have space for new books
- Betrayal by Danielle Steel. I read the first chapter or so and hated it. But I can’t get rid of a book until I’ve read the entire thing, so I better try again
So, there’s what I plan on reading! How about the rest of you? Send me a link to your own TTT if you do them. And if you don’t, tell me which one of these I should most be looking forward to.
Also for those of you who a) regularly read my blog or b) read a lot of other Top Ten Tuesdays, please PLEASE help me! What do you think of mine? Should I be adding more pictures? Do I need my own banner? I do this every week if I can; it’s time to make it stand out! Let me know your thoughts 🙂