Thanks to Find Me At the Library for this (original) tag! I’m challenging myself to not answer with the same book for any questions. It’ll be hard, but I can do it! (I think)
1. A Whole New World- What is your favourite newest fantasy series?
New to me, or new in general? I’ll say new to me, and answer with the Shadowhunter world. I need more Mortal Instruments, but my library is so slow!
2. Part of You World- What book world would you like to live in?
Harry Potter, of course! Imagine actually being able to go to Hogwarts…
3. Let it Go- What book/series do you wish everyone would stop talking about?
We Were Liars, Duff, and If I Stay all have really high ratings. But they SUCK (sorry guys)
4. When You Wish Upon a Star- What book or series do you wish you could have more of?
Maybe Artemis Fowl? That book was such a huge part of my childhood. But it did end really nicely, so I wouldn’t want to ruin that… I haven’t finished nearly enough series to have something that jumps out at me
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- What is the longest book you have read?
Game of Thrones. 835 pages, and it took me AGES
6. Hakuna Matata- What book could you read over and over without a care in the world?
Har- No, I can’t answer that for everything! Maybe a Rainbow Rowell book. I’m not sure which one, but they’re all so easy to read and fangirl (tee hee) over
7. A Spoonful of Sugar- What couple has the sweetest relationship?
Time Traveller’s Wife! Oh, how I love those two 🙂
8. You Got a Friend in Me- Who are the best “best friends?”
Not Ron and Harry, that’s for sure! I love the women in the Help. They’re all so sassy and fantastic
9. Zero to Hero- What character wasn’t expected to be a hero?
I did love Simon breaking the light with the arrow in City of Bones. I mean, since I can’t say the obvious answer, that was pretty fantastic
10. You’ll Be in My Heart- What Character death made you cry the most?
Have a look at my Top Ten Tuesday from yesterday. Basically all of those!
So, there you go! This was a fun tag, even though I now have Hakuna Matata stuck in my head 😛 Feel free to do the tag if you want. But, as part of my celebrating 100 followers, I tag the next 10 of my lovely WordPress followers: