- 1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging (I’m going to cheat and do 10 random ones)
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- On Saturday I spent all day at a fair raising money for my trip to America! It was incredibly boring, but it’ll absolutely be worth it 😛
- My best friend’s names are Sera (as in Sarah, but spelled differently!) and Kieran
- My favourite accent is Irish. I love you all, okay?
- When I was 5, my dad won me a soft toy Pikachu. He’s my absolute favourite soft toy, and I still have him. Even though he no longer has a tail…
- I plan to call my daughter Emily. Not that I have a plan to even get married any time soon, but I’ve loved that name for as long as I can remember
- I’ve tried to write a lot of books, but never managed to finish one. At the moment I’m working on two, one with Lara as the main character, the other one with Lola and Xavier. I write Lola, and my friend Sian writes Xavier
- I have a cat called Crush. She’s tortoise shell, so we named her after Crush the turtle in Finding Nemo
As part of my celebrating 100 followers, I nominate the next 10 on my list of WordPress followers:
Emily (good job for having such a fantastic name!)