Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do! This week…
Top Ten Favourite Heroines From Books
If you’ve been following a blog for a while, you’ll know that I HATE main characters. So this was pretty hard for me. But I managed. So enjoy!
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. You can’t be surprised by this. She must be on your list. She is me, and I love her
- Celaena Sardothian from Throne of Glass. I only just finished this book and she’s already on my list! She’s so sassy and brave. Also an assassin, which is clearly the best career
- Dany Targaryan from Game of Thrones. She’s also incredibly brave. Especially considering how young she is. And she’s so good, rescuing all those slaves, even if her methods are a little questionable
- Valkyrie Cain from Skulduggery Pleasant. I love everyone in this series, but most of them are guys… They’re all so sarcastic, it’s fantastic
- Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. Again, incredibly brave and sassy. Plus her and Dimitri are so freaking cute!!!
- America Singer IN THE SELECTION ONLY. Definitely not the rest of the series. Then she’s very high up on my Shovel List. (keep reading, you’ll understand)
- June from Legend. I liked her from page one. She was a bit dumb sometimes, but not as bad as most main characters. And her and Day are soooo cuuuuute
- Max Ride from Maximum Ride. She’s so protective of the flock, I love that. I think it’s time to re-read this series, it’s been too long!
- Helen Walsh from the Mystery at Mercy Close . She’s the one with the Shovel List. A list of people she wants to hit in the face with a shovel. I mean, come on, that’s the greatest idea EVER
- Cath from Fangirl. I worry that I’m going to be like her when I’m in university… But that wouldn’t be all bad, she is pretty cool. Plus I’ve always wanted a twin
So, as per usual, send me links to your own Top Ten Tuesday’s. Tell me what you agree or disagree with on my list. And make sure you read all of these books!