Thanks to Books Over People for this tag! I just decided I could take it 🙂
1. Emma Watson — A book with a hot kick-ass female character
Vampire Academy. I just adore Rose! Or Throne of Glass. I can’t spell her name, and I’m like 50 pages through, but she’s so fantastic already
2. Ryan Gosling — A book with the hottest male character
Eep, that’s hard to pick! Have a look at my Top Ten Tuesday. Basically all of them, plus more. I wanted a picture for this, and look, it’s my favourite tv character! Don’t tell me you don’t love Jesse. I will hit you.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favourite fictional book couple
Harry Potter, with James and Lily, or the Time Traveller’s Wife.
4. Shailene Woodley — Author you’ve recently discovered and loved
How recent is recently? There’s Rainbow Rowell, who I first discovered around July. More recent than that I guess Marie Lu? But I’ve only read Legend so far
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favourite short story or novella
Honestly, I hate short stories. Maybe the Tales of Beedle the Bard? I love the actor they chose for this 😀
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favourite Big Book (over 500 pages)
Game of Thrones if I want to be really cool and pick a massive book. Or a Marian Keyes book. Most of them are quite big
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
Fault In Our Stars, of course. It was predictable (well, I knew one of the characters would die), but I sobbed like a little kid. In fact, I was babysitting this 5 year old. He was in bed, and the mum was due home, and then THE DEATH. And I was frantically racing around their house trying to find tissues, and not wake the kid, and stop myself from crying so the mum didn’t see me. I ended up curled on the couch with a roll of toilet paper. Luckily she was late home, and I could calm myself down by the time she got there
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
Sinners and Shadows would be the most recent one. Oh, it was painfully bad. Have a look at my review if you want to know why
9. Ian Somerhalder — Cutest book on your shelf
I’m going to take this very literally and say Dewey. Just look at that little kitty cat, awwww!!
10. Jennifer Lawrence — Perfect book or series
Basically anything by Rainbow Rowell. Or Harry Potter. It’s really hard to find a perfect series, generally the last book lets them down…
So, there it is! I tag all of you who have watched a movie starring one of these people. Tee hee, that’s all of you 😛 Everyone’s watched Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Twilight, right? Anyway, let me know when you’ve done it, and what you thought of my answers!