Here’s how it works:
1. Write 7 facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 15 others to do the tag
3. And, of course, let them know you tagged them!
- I’m a huge procrastinator. Even with things I love, like writing and reading! There’s always another more important thing to do…
- To contradict number one, I’m also really organised. I know exactly when everything has to be done, I have a diary and a calendar, I keep all my buddy reads neatly scheduled. Go figure
- My favourite place to hang out is the park five minutes down the road. It’s so big, and easy to hide from people. Plus there are ducklings a lot!
- My least favourite job is peeling things. I don’t know why, but I’m the worst carrot peeler! My mum has to do that for me, while I do everything else
- I’m really bad at painting my nails, even though I love it. Tips, anyone?
- If I could be a professional sports player, I’d play darts or rugby. Rugby because I could take out all my violence on people, and darts because I’m slightly addicted to watching it. No, I’m not even slightly good at either of those sports
- My favourite subjects are English and history. Even though I had a horrible English teacher last year, I still liked it! Plus, I’m good at both of them 😛
Writtenwordworlds (even though she hasn’t read the Maze Runner series)
Bellarah (because she hated We Were Liars too!)
Lisa (because she did a cool post about not connecting with other bloggers, so I thought I better!)
Findmeatthelibrary (because they asked especially!)
Cait @ Paper Fury (because their blog is one of my favourites!)
Bending Over Bookwards (because I love their name)
Loony Literate (because she’s just moved!)
Always Me (because I really like her blog and not enough people know about it!)
Space Between the Spines (simply because they were at the top of my bloglovin’ feed)
***The Starry-Eyed Revue*** (because they’re at the top of my followed blog alphabetically)
The Broke and the Bookish (because Top Ten Tuesday is my favourite meme)
Breaking the Spine (because I love Waiting on Wednesday, even if I don’t do it myself)
Megan Elizabeth (because she is my most recent follower)
One Night Book Stand (because they were my first follower)
The Bookish Universe (because they’ve officially been a blog for a month!)
Aimee @ Deadly Darlings (another one of my favourite blogs, and I babysit a girl called Aimee)