I’m not a very adventurous reader. I like to read YA books, and that’s it. Hardly anything else. However, within YA I read (at least I think I do) lots of different genres. So here’s my top five for each YA genre I’ve read from. This is my fifth one…
I found out I don’t actually like this genre as much as I expected to. But I should do the list anyway!
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I think I’ve said before how much I adore the way that Park loves Eleanor. This book was AMAZING
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. She’s a great author, okay? Plus I’m just a younger version of Cath
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I loved the character development in this one. Plus the idea of reliving your last day alive was really uniquely done
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I also had this one under romance, but I’ve decided that’s okay. It was just such a cute book!
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I know, I know, it’s totally overrated. That doesn’t change the fact that I sobbed like I was a little kid. It really did break my heart, and I give it credit for that