This is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten list for, and we do! This week was a freebie. I wasn’t original enough to think of my own, so I stole a previous one. I have done one of these before, but it was way back when my blog had about two followers, and no one read it! 😛
Top 10 Fictional Crushes
- Tyrion Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire. Oh, you don’t love him? Liar. You’re a terrible liar, he’s a tiny perfection.
- Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines and Vampire Academy. But only sometimes. I don’t like him that much when the girl he gets the girl he wants, but I want him to fight for me like he fights for Sydney and Rose.
- Dave the Laugh from the Georgia Nicolson Diaries. You can tell by his name! He really does make me laugh, all the time. And the final scene in the final book makes me want to cry every time. “I’ll be your girlfriend, you daft tart”. OH DAVE ❤
- Jem Smith from He’s After Me and It’s a 50/50 Thing. Don’t even go there. I know he’s creepy, okay? You think that makes me love him less? I would gladly let him kidnap me!
- Levi from Fangirl. Yeah, it isn’t a very original crush. But he’s the kind of guy that I can see myself actually being best friends with. We may not be in love, but even if we were we could hang out, without having to be a couple all the time
- Park from Eleanor and Park. Mostly just because of the way he treats Eleanor. Eleanor really doesn’t like herself, and he honestly cannot see why.
- Derek from the Summoning. Him and his brother Simon have the sweetest relationship. Plus he’s a WEREWOLF. I mean, come on, what more can you want for a guy?
- Link from Beautiful Creatues. I’d like to specify that I don’t love him in Dangerous Creatues. I worship the ground he walks on in Beautiful Creatures, but then he lost it. I don’t want him whipped thank you very much
- Sorry Carlisle from The Changeover. I seriously doubt most of you have read this, since a New Zealander wrote it. But just know that’s he’s a sexy witch. Not hot, or cute, or kind, like everyone else. Sexy.
- Homer from Tomorrow When the War Began. He’s all protective, and I love that. Plus he talks back, and he’s sassy (if a little sexist). I don’t like him and Fi, she’s much too nice for him. I’d be a much better match!
This was so hard to narrow down to ten! But I managed it, aren’t you proud? What did you all choose to do a top ten for? Send me a link!