This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten list for, and we do! This week…
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015. I’m not sure I have 10, so I’ve decided to do 5 books and blogging, and 5 other ones.
- Get more followers! I’m aiming for 100 followers, Bloglovin’ and WordPress combined by the end of the year
- Read 105 books in a year. I only read about 80 this year, so it’ll be a bit of a stretch, but I found a fun challenge to do it
- Use my TBR jar, don’t just leave it to gather dust
- Post more about me, not just the same boring book reviews all the time
- Read books from different genres. Specifically, I want to try a few classics
And ones in the other part of my life…
- Wear more jewellery. I have a lot, and I never wear it!
- Get my drivers licence
- Don’t be afraid. This applies to lots of things, fundraising and going on my exchange to Arizona, talking to new people, participating in classes, trying out new activities, etc etc. This could even apply to trying out new things on my blog!
- Try to make new friends. I’m not entirely happy with the group I’m with now, and what’s the point in friends that don’t make you happy?
- Be more organised! This can apply to my blog too – organise posts in advance, be on top of all my homework, especially ones worth credits, study in time for exams, be ready for fundraising, etc.
So, there’s my resolutions! What are yours? Link me to your Top Ten Tuesdays, or just resolutions if you haven’t done them this way. Or, just tell me in the comments!