Thanks to Books, Quotes & Dimples for (sort of) nominating me. Well, and nominating anyone who read it, but I’ll still take it!
1. Greed – what is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive?
I love love love to buy cheap books. But I think my cheapest would have to be Boys Don’t Cry by Malorie Blackman. It was only $1 from the library! And my most expensive would be something like my beautiful Alice in Wonderland that I got when I was young.
2. Wrath – what author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
John Green! I adored the Fault in Our Stars (even though nothing has ever made me cry more). But his other books were kinda meh. Like Will Grayson, Will Grayson – I didn’t like that one much at all.
3. Gluttony – what book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
I admire all of you that don’t say Harry Potter. Seriously, it’s amazing, and there are new things I find every time!
4. Sloth – what book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Basically anything really popular.The wait from the library would be way too long! The Maze Runner, for example, has 35 reserves. 35! I can’t wait that long!
5. Pride – what book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Okay, this is actually a really dumb answer, but Percy Jackson. Wait, wait, hear me out! All my friends read it years ago (as did anyone with a brain), and I was always excluded from so many conversations about it. Now that I’ve finally read it, I like to drop casual comments about it. Plus taking Classics at school, and having studied the Odyssey, means I can act like I know things about his journey.
6. Lust – what attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
Anyone sarcastic and sassy. Adrian Ivashkov, Ridley Duchannes, Skulduggery Pleasant, James Potter, Valkyrie Cain, America Singer (in the first book only!), Sorry Carlisle, and the list just goes on and on and on…
7. Envy – what book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Wait, just one? Seriously? Ummm… Maybe the Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong, so I can finally finish that series. Or one of those popular books I mentioned before, so I don’t have to go through the painful library wait.
So, what do you all think of my sins? Have any of you done the tag? If you have, send me a link! If you haven’t, I nominate YOU to do it next!
More specifically, I’ll nominate