Okay, this is my first time doing this meme, so bear with me! Plus it’s Tuesday a day early for me, so sorry to everyone getting very confused because you think I’m posting on the wrong day 🙂
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. They give us something to write our top 10 for, and we do!
This week’s is Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015. For me, there aren’t that many, so most of these are just what I’ve found browsing Goodreads.
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. Even though I was disappointed with the last book, this one is still really exciting!!
- The Heir by Kiera Cass. Again, the last book in the series wasn’t that great. But this one is about their kid! A KID, GUYS!!
- The Queen by Kiera Cass. It’s about Amberley! AMBERLEY GETS HER OWN BOOK!!!!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Not because I’ve read anything else of hers, but I know a lot of people who are excited about it, and it sounds good!
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley. Again, not because of the author, but because of the beautiful cover.
- Paperweight by Meg Haston. You know, for when you really need a good cry
- Winds of Winter by George R. R. Martin. Okay, now I’m making stuff up here. I don’t know if this is being released in 2015 or 2016, but either way, I’m excited! It means another looooong book for me to read (I’m only up to the 2nd book!) but there’s more awesomeness, so it’s okay
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. Again, I haven’t read the rest of the series, but basically Annabeth has a kid, and that makes me so happy
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman. I have so much faith in the sequel to If I Stay that I’m willing to get my hopes up for another book by Forman
- Silverwood by Betsy Streeter. Another book with a pretty cover and an intriguing blurb. I have no other sources to decide that I should read this
So, there you go, my first Top Ten Tuesday! Tell me your thoughts, and send me links to your own posts 🙂