Thanks to Ericalyn9 (http://divingunderthecover.wordpress.com/) for nominating me.
Here’s how it works:
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
- Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
- Ask them 11 questions
- Then the cycle goes on again
Here are my eleven questions!
1. Who is your favorite author?
I’d have to say Marian Keyes. Even though I generally read YA books, she is amazing
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to share my thoughts. I know a lot of people do it for the publicity, but I just do it to get out all my ideas
3. What is your least favorite book or series that you have finished?
Fallen by Lauren Kate. I hated that book so so so so much, but I suffered through the entire thing
4. Is there a certain colour of cover that attracts you to reading a book?
Hmm, not that I can think of… Blue maybe? Blue is a nice, calm colour
5. Is there anything you always have to do/have when reading a book?
I cannot read in silence. I always have to have music on in the background
6. Where do you like to buy your books?
Second hand shops! They smell of nice, second-hand books
7. What is your favorite genre?
8. What book would you recommend to me? (something old – within 8 years).
Does Game of Thrones count as old? It’s a massive book, but absolutely worth it
9. Where is your favorite place to read?
Either my bed, or my chair. No, wait, outside at the beach, in the nice warm sunshine
10. What are you three pet peeves you have about books/reading?
- People who fold the corners of their books
- Love triangles. Please, please, just let the guy and girl get together without anyone trying to break them up!
- Series that should have just stopped at one or two books. They tend to get ruined as they go on for too long
11. What is the one book that made you cry?
Most recently I think the Fault In Our Stars. It actually takes a lot to get me to cry!
And here are my 11 questions for you
- What is the most recent thing you read?
- What book do you always go to when you need to feel better?
- Ebooks or real books?
- What one character would you like to bring to life?
- What got you into the world of blogging?
- What trait do you really hate in book characters?
- What makes you decide to choose a book?
- How long have you been a reader?
- What book always makes you laugh?
- What book would you most want to pass down to your children?
- Are you a book hoarder? (do you keep books you really don’t need?)
Thanks very much for nominating me! I’ll let you know when I’ve posted my responses! 🙂
Finished it up much quicker than I expected! http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-liebster-award-pt-5.html
Yay! I’ll check it out 🙂