We’ve all got those weird things that you just have to do while you’re reading, or before you read, or just to do with books. So, here are mine, and comment yours below!
1. Music. I absolutely cannot read in silence. I need something, anything, to be playing in the background
2. 50 Pages Rule. If it isn’t good after 50 pages, give up! That way you don’t waste time with bad books
3. My Chair. Or my bed. I don’t mind really, but I struggle to read anywhere else.
4. Bookmarks. No folding over corners for me! I find bookmarks all over my room, and I always use them
5. Authors Stick Together. On my bookshelf, books in a series, or books by the same author, must be next to each other. Which is a pain when I buy a whole lot of new books and have to re-arrange…
6. Sharing. Good books need to be vented about with other people. My poor friends get updates all the time on how my characters are going. That’s why I always post reviews!