There’s a long, long list of books that people just rave about but I’m yet to actually read. So, here are the 10 I plan to read pretty soon, and I hope you’ll comment and tell me what I’ve missed!!
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I know, it’s a classic, but I’ve never really been into any of those old fashioned books. I think it’s about time I am!
9. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. My friends quote this at me, and I have no idea what they’re on about, when normally it’s the other way around
8. Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan. Once upon a time I read the first one, and I promised myself I’d get to the second. Then, the next holidays, I did it again. Then a year later I did it yet again. So this time, I promise, I really will read the whole series.
7. An Abundance of Katherine’s by John Green. I’ve read the rest of his books, but I’ve heard this one is the worst of his lot, so I never went for this one. I just think I really should, just so I can say I’ve read them all
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I’ve heard only good reviews about this, so I think I better listen to them
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Again, I read the first one and never quite got around to the second. I think it’s about time I do.
4. The Da Vinci Code by Robert Langdon. The movie made me think, and that’s always a good thing, so I need to set aside some time where I can read this without stopping so I don’t miss important clues
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfield. Almost two years ago I heard about this, and I wrote it down thinking “I really must read that”. Yet here I am, and it’s never touched my hands
2. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares. The movie was amazing, and it’s been on my list for far too long now.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I saw the movie and I loved it (anyone else seeing a pattern?), and I’ve bought the book but it’s still sitting on my floor…